The invisible tape is not the tape that is invisible. In fact, it is milky white, not transparent or invisible, mainly used as office supplies. The invisible tape is used to repair the paper pages after the damage. It does not influence the appearance of the item because it is transparent.
1. The invisible tape can be placed for a long time, can be moved and pasted, and will not cause damage to the surface. The surface can be written with pencil, ball point pen, etc. There is no trace left when photocopying and faxing, and it is transparent when using.
2. Invisible tape is a good product for repairing, pasting, connecting, sealing and protecting.
3. Invisible tape is environmentally friendly and has no toxic effect.
4. The invisible tape is of high viscosity. After fixation, it is not easy to fall off, and has the characteristics of temperature resistance, solvent resistance and no glue overflow.
5. The invisible tape is mainly used for sealing, packaging and fixing, building decoration and other industries. It is also helpful in office and learning.
Invisible adhesive tape of Hyseal is non-toxic and certified by the International Toy Association. It belongs to permanent adhesive tape. The longer the time, the stronger the adhesive. Adhesive is pressure-sensitive adhesive, which can be firmly bonded under pressure. However, when sticking, you can pick it up at will and paste it to the most appropriate position again. At this time, no glue will be left.
In addition to the above simple uses, invisible tape of Hyseal can also be used for injection molding of resin lens, testing of printed matter, testing of silk screen fastness on the surface of printed circuit board, testing of silk screen, pad printing and bronzing surface fastness, testing of painting and electric ferry surface fastness, manufacturing and packaging positioning. It is widely used in animation original picture, glasses, electronic manufacturing, consumer goods, toys, gift manufacturing and packaging, plastic products, metal products manufacturing and packaging, advertising production, clothing industry and other industries.