1. Industrial tape shall be stored in the warehouse to avoid the sun and rain; it is forbidden to contact with the organic solvent of acid-base oil and keep it clean and dry. The room temperature is between - 15 ℃ and 40 ℃ 1 m away from the discovery device.
2. The tape shall be placed in rolls without folding, and shall be turned once a season when it is stored too long.
3. When loading and unloading the conveyor belt, it is better to use a crane, and use the rigging with crossbeam to lift it stably, to avoid damaging the belt edge, and do not load and unload arbitrarily, causing loose coil and sling.
4. The type and specification of the tape shall be selected reasonably according to the use needs and specific conditions.
5. It is not allowed to use the tapes of different varieties, specifications, models, strengths and layers together.
6. The conveyor belt joint is better to adopt the hot vulcanized rubber joint to improve the reliability and maintain a high effective strength.
7. The diameter of conveyor roll and the minimum pulley diameter of conveyor belt shall meet relevant regulations.
8. Do not make the belt snake or wriggle, keep the idler, the vertical roller is flexible, and the tension should be moderate.
9. When the conveyor is equipped with baffles and cleaning devices, the abrasion of the belt shall be avoided.
10. Cleanliness is the basic condition for the good operation of the belt. Foreign substances will affect the belt eccentricity, tension difference and even fracture.
11. In case of early damage to the tape during use, the cause shall be found and repaired in time to avoid adverse consequences.